Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Emily 16 Months

My sweet little stinker is 16 months today.

She's getting to be more of handful lately...not too terrible though. Especially since she's not walking yet. She did take her first steps on Elliott's birthday--Oct. 24th. But that's all she'll do...a few steps walking towards me, as long as I'm sitting of course.

Oh she is such a picky eater now!! Darn it!! She'll shake her head at me and blow raspberries at the food I'm attempting to give her. That stinker!

She has 6 teeth, but is currently cutting at least 1 molar. She has 4 teeth on top and 2 teeth on bottom and a random molar has cut through a few teeth over from her top ones. She isn't handling it well. She throws up and has diarrhea. Not fun times here. She has been on the cranky side too. 

She loves going to the gym with me in the mornings. She loves the worker there and crawls to her so fast and crawls into her lap....it's quite cute. I would be sad that she's happy with my replacement...but she does the same to me when I return. So I guess it's okay.

Love this little girl! She is such a girl too! She sits still now when I'm trying to put a bow in her hair...so cute! And if she takes it out...she does try to put it back!