Thursday, March 20, 2014

Emily 20 Months

4 months away until this little girl is 2!! Hard to believe. I have a hard time grasping that my "babies" are getting so big.

I was lazy today....I took pictures while she was eating lunch...it made it a lot easier.

Oh Emily...she is so so funny. I am loving how her personality is evolving...and she even thinks she is funny.

She's getting so good at this walking thing. She walks 98% of the time now. She doesn't like walking on foreign places...such as the grass...or the mulch at the park.

She LOVES nursery!! She was whining the entire time we were walking to nursery...as soon as we got there...she was happy and climbed in her seat. She has never had a meltdown in nursery. She might've whined the first few times getting dropped off...but she was a pro and has always stayed the full 2 hours.

She LOVES going outside. Anytime someone opens the door, she makes a beeline for the door and try to escapes. She gets quite upset if she doesn't make it out the door.

She has started joining Elliott in wrestling with their Dad. She loves it!! She has already learned the dramatic fall to the ground when someone pretends to knock her down. Love it!!

She is such a little girl. She LOVES shoes!! Go figure!! I'm not the typical girl wth tons of shoes...but she sure does love them!! She's always bringing her shoes to me so she can put them on.

She also loves her hairbows. They don't stay in very long because she likes to tease me. As soon as I put them in her hair, she pulls it out and gives me a naughty look...but she immediately tries to put it back in her hair. It's the game she loves the most!

Her favorite foods are fruit, cheese, and crackers. She doesn't really care for meat.

She has finally said "Mommy"!! But she really does overuse it....I hear it about 100 times a day!

It's way cute when Patrick comes home. She hears the garage door and gets way excited and is almost running to give him a hug!!

She is the sweetest baby I know. (Okay...I only have 2 kids...I know). Anytime I ask her for a hug, she comes to me and gives me the best hug. And she is STILL a snuggler. I love it!!


I obviously love the big huge laughing smiles. She is so fun to take pictures with...







My absolute favorite!

This sneaky look was a close 2nd....

I had to get a pic with both of them...love love love these kids!!