This Christmas season was pretty much crazy for us! We had to slim it down and keep it very simple. We didn't get the opportunity to visit Santa Claus or go looking at Christmas lights on Christmas Eve. We found out we were moving to Fort Worth less than a week after Thanksgiving. Luckily, I had finished my Christmas shopping already.
Despite our simple Christmas this year...the kids had a lot of fun! I love seeing them tackle their wrapped presents and how happy they are.
Typically on Christmas Eve, we have the kids open their new christmas pajamas and then go looking at christmas lights. This year, we are visiting my parents. Joel/Jeni had us over for Christmas Eve. It was a lot of fun...we played a bunch of games and they even had prizes! At the very end, we watched "No Ordinary Shepherd". It was very good. We didn't get home until 10:30. Both kids fell asleep in the car. Emily was so not in the mood to be opening a present. So I unwrapped it for her real quick and put her in them. Elliott was happy to open his though. So this morning, I was able to get a picture with them in their new pajamas.
I just love these kiddos so very much!! And I feel so grateful that I can call them mine!
They would have played with their stocking goodies all day...but I made them put it away so we could open presents.
Emily had to get some chocolate first!
This boy LOVED unwrapping all his gifts!
Emily was a tad more delicate...and I helped her here and there to get the deed done. She was always excited to see what she got.
So excited to get olaf!
The 1 thing Elliott requested....a race car!
He was so not impressed with these...and told us he didn't want them...ha ha!!
He was super excited about this one...probably his favorite gift.
My girly girl was super excited for her nail polish set.
And grandma scored when she got Elliott 3 wii games!
And of course...super excited as well for her Elsa doll from grandma!
Emily was pretty much happy with all her gifts and loves each one.
He was really excited and happy this morning...promise. He was just annoyed I made him take this picture.
I loved seeing them all play with their toys.
She came up and got in my face and said cheese...I guess she was needing her picture taken...so cute!
I'm guessing the lincoln logs were really for this one.
Her Christmas outfit for today.
And I just love this expression!






























