Sunday, July 19, 2015

Emily's 3rd Birthday!!!

We had such a fun birthday party for Emily. We spent the week at my parents in Arkansas and also celebrated it with Joel's family. I LOVE this little girly girl of mine!!!

Here's her Elsa cake. I also made a dress cupcake cake last year for her. It's been my favorite to make because it's so easy.

 Oh so serious during the singing. If you know anything about this sweet girl of mine...you know she doesn't prefer for ALL the attention to be on her!!




She LOVED opening her presents. She was oh so delicate and quite slow about it. But she loved it!


And of course...she loved her cupcake! I love these pics!


Helping Daddy put her scooter together....that she calls her "bike".



I can't believe this sweet little girl of mine is already 3 years old!! Love her to pieces...and our little family would be so incomplete without her fun, sweet, sensitive personality in it.