As part of Patrick's birthday weekend....he wanted to do a fun project.
Here's the beginnings of his project.
My craft area had to be condensed....he took good care of it at least. That's how you know I love my guy!
In action....Elliott loved being a little helper!
Kids having fun.
And it's completed....in less than 24 hours!! Started around 6 or 7 pm Friday night and finished around 3 pm on Saturday!! So proud of him!! It's pretty basic....the plans have instructions on how to add side shelves...and we may add molding on the top and bottom eventually. But...we are ready for overnight guests now!!
We were so excited to celebrate Patrick's birthday on Sunday!! Emily was weird about it...and refused to tell him happy birthday all day long!
I made him a chewy pecan pie...it was so yummy!!!
His star wars quilt I made him....finally.
He also got a fitbit....cards from his parents and mine....and I also got him a can of cheese with chips and jalapenos for nachos. So...for the past 10 years, everytime we go to Costco or Sams...he mentions he wants a #10 can of nacho cheese. I just roll my eyes at him. So...not as big....but now he has his can of cheese!!! Ha ha!!!
Love this picture of these 2!!! Love my guys....and excited to add our little one to this boy crew!! We all hope Patrick had a fun birthday!!!











