Everett is 1 week old today!!
We had our 1st pediatrician visit yesterday. Here are his stats:
Head circ: 35 cm--48%
Height: 20.75 in--84% (grew .25 since he was born)
Weight: 7 lbs--22% (1 oz to go to get to birth weight)
Our 1st week was a rough one with having to be at the nicu at the children's hospital. But he was quite the champ. He definitely has had more than his fair share of needle pokes! He has been jaundiced...just like the other kids. When we left the hospital his levels were around a 13....but yesterday at the doctor's it has decreased to a 12.7...so the doctor says he's doing fine now that they are going down. But we are ecstatic that he his home with us and he is doing great!!
Everett sleeps non-stop. He only cries when he is hungry. I'm glad he lets me know when he is hungry. He has already whizzed everywhere when I was changing a diaper. Elliott never ever did that to me...so that was a new one for me. I feel like I'm constantly changing diapers...but that's a good sign that he is getting enough to eat.
We love our little guy and so glad he is here with us and is safe and healthy!!





