Everett is 13 months today! Such a big boy these days. I call him my little tornado...he causes destruction everywhere he goes!!
We love this little guy to pieces--despite the destruction!!!!
Right at this moment, he is pushing his laundry basket of clean clothes into the living room from my room....I have no idea where he thinks he's going with them!
He loves being around every one. As soon as he wakes up he inspects the house to see where everyone is....and gives us all his scrunched up nose grin...love it!
He LOVES to eat! It's his favorite thing to do. He especially loves his meat. He sees me putting food on his tray...and if I haven't put the meat yet...he lets me know. He still has no teeth! But he eats more food than the other 2 kids combined. There's nothing I can't feed because of his lack of teeth....he eats it all.
He says "Dada" a lot these days. When I ask him to say "Momma"...he just clacks his tongue at me. The other day...he only talked in growl. Him growling my name was hilarious and creepy all at the same time.
Oh...he LOVES bathtime! He gets so excited when I turn on the bath water! He just splashed and plays so much.
I am so in love with my sweet little Everett!!!
How sweet is this picture that I captured of these two! I tried to get Elliott in...but it came out blurry! Darn!


