Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter 2017

We had a fun Easter this weekend. Love celebrating these holidays with these kids. I hope they remember these fun times and are able to pass on these traditions to their families.

We started with dying the eggs Saturday afternoon. I got some inexpensive egg dye from last years clearance that had a gold glaze. I probably won't do this again...the glaze got everywhere...even the next day.







All ready for these kiddos....next year I need to be more creative to block off the hallway from Elliott's curious eyes. He keeps sneaking out to peek if the Easter Bunny came....he did this on Christmas Eve too!!







The egg hunt....we got more interaction from Everett than we thought we would.









And bunny bum pancakes!





Patrick actually had to work. So it was me and these 3 kiddos...all ready for church!! Church was so so inspiring. For some odd reason....I was able to pay closer attention than usual. And Everett and the other 2 were crazier than usual. The choir and congregation sang a beautiful arrangement of I Know My Redeemer Lives. It was just so so beautiful. It set the tone for my Sunday School class. And Sunday School class was just perfect. We watched 3 short videos on Christ...and had great discussions. Such a wonderful Easter Sunday!