Oh they spoiled me more than usual. We usually don't make a fuss over Mother's & Father's Day. But I loved everything they did for me!
Elliott insisted that I needed flowers...so he picked out these fake ones. So funny! And I got a big sign for the house...which I loved! And...Patrick had the kids make me a "MOM" pic!! That was my favorite. Since we had kids....so like for the past 8 years. I've always had them make a "DAD" pic for Father's Day. And I've kept up with it through the years. So when he had them make a "MOM" pic...I was just so excited.
Patrick & Elliott also made me breakfast....and they even stuck to my current eating plan! So proud of them! They gave us mini bundt cakes at church...so I had to go off my eating plan for that!!
And before I end this post...I am just so happy for these 3 kids of mine. They didn't come to me very easily. And each one has been a miracle in a different way. I love them to pieces. I am so grateful for a Heavenly Father that has entrusted them to me...and hope I can try to treat them in a way where I deserve them.


