Here's our little stinker. He's 17 months old today!
And still not a walker! He is getting closer. If he climbs up on my legs and I take a step back, he throws himself on the floor. Or if I say "let's walk", he also throws himself on the floor. So he isn't interested...but he is getting closer.
His favorite food is berries lately...specifically blueberries. If we are at the store and I put them in the cart, he throws a fit because he wants it NOW!
He is our climber...Elliott & Emily were not climbers...but this one is...I'm not used to this!!
He still has 3 teeth...no new ones in the past month.
We tried out nursery for about 30 min yesterday for the 1st time. He loved it...and honestly didn't even care if I was there. I think he'll be a champ when he's 18 months old.
Love this little Everett...he's just so much fun!!!








