Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas morning!!

We were so fortunate to spend Christmas morning with my parents!!
It was a great morning...the kids had way to many presents! But we loved watching them open their gifts!! It was also special to have the foster kids with us....we hope they had a wonderful Christmas too!

The biggest surprise for me was what my parents did for us. We are buying their old car from them for Patrick. I gave my dad the check a day or 2 before Christmas. And on Christmas morning I saw all their envelopes...which they always give us money. I wasn't going to have anyone open them yet because I didn't want them to lose their money. But their was one for "Baby Irish"...I thought that was quite thoughtful. My dad urged me to open it...and he said...it has to be used for the baby. When I opened it...I just cried....it was the torn up check for the car!! And now that money can go towards this expensive baby of ours!! Emily was quite concerned because I don't think she's ever seen me cry before! That was the best surprise for us!!