Dear Eve,
Well Daddy is now back at work and all your grandmas have come and gone. It's time for us to do this on our own and get our life to our current normal! Tuesday you had your 2 week doctor appointment. It didn't go as well as I had hoped. The scale said that you hadn't reached your birth weight yet. I was so sad about this and worried about you. We then had to get some bloodwork done at the hospital...you were a champ of course. Friday, we went back to the doctor to check your weight...and now the scale says you had gained 1 pound...since Tuesday!! I'm not sure if the 1st scale was accurate. But I am so so happy that you are doing well!! After your appointment, we hung out with the bigger kids at the splash pad...you slept through it all!
Snoozing at the splash pad

