Monday, July 8, 2019

Dear Eve Week 7

Dear Eve,

You are just growing! We have now moved on from newborn diapers and clothes! I couldn't quite finish your newborn diapers and had to give them away. I also had to bring out your 0-3 month clothes! I just love dressing you up every week! All the kids wanted to come with us grocery shopping this week....and we were able to pack them all in the cart! Your favorite spot is lying in my arms in bed. You have been more consistent sleeping through the night!! Thank you!! And then when you do wake up around 5:30...you like to lie in my arms in my bed...and I may love it too! This week I spied on you while smiling and almost giggling what had to be your angel friends. It was adorable! You also celebrated your 1st 4th of July!! You fell asleep once the fireworks started!!




This is how we pack the grocery cart when they are all with us!

Your favorite spot!

Laughing with your angels!


1st 4th of July!