Emily bonked her head this morning. Her 1st toddler owie. I'm surprised she has lasted this long. A bruise immediately formed and I was scared it was going to turn into this:
But it didn't...but it did remind me of when Elliott really bonked his head. I panicked back then and took him to the doctor.
Emily likes to sneak into the kitchen area...and well...Elliott knows I don't like her in there on the floor. So he was trying to be a good boy and put her back in the living room. But he tripped....and Emily's head smacked the floor pretty hard. Elliott felt AWFUL! He started crying and was just so upset. So we did show him the picture of his owie when he was 18 months old.
Emily wasn't too happy about the event and was pretty sure the world had ended.
Of course these pictures seem like nothing...but she has a big bruise on her forehead...but it didn't pop out like Elliott's did way back when.
I kind of love this picture...sweet silly girl!

