Emily is 13 months old today!!
I love watching these little kids' personality emerge as they get older. She is so funny.
Emily is really sweet. She crawl over to you and climb in your lap and give you hugs. Sometimes she just hugs your legs if that's all she can get to.
She loves Elliott. Being in primary for both hours is getting more tricky now that Emily is so mobile. Last Sunday she spent the 1st hour hanging out by Elliott. She'd crawl around and then go back to Elliott and hang out with him. It was way cute.
She has 4 teeth.
She still loves to eat...but I see her getting picky. Ugh...picky kids are hard.
Today after pictures, I found her playing in the dog's water dish...just splashing away. Another...ugh!
Emily loves her sleep! She's still such a great sleeper. Thursday night I had Relief Society, and since Patrick was out of town I had to take both kids to the nursery. We didn't get home until 9....that's 3 hours past Emily's bedtime. Emily had already conked out in the car. I took her out of her carseat and put her in bed, and she never woke up.
Love you sweet Emily!!
She makes this face all the time...silly girl.
The toy to keep her distracted...she really is silly.
Love her smile...and I love that her 2 bottom teeth are in this pic.
It's either yoga or some sort of meditation....
Oh she loves pointing. When she finds me in primary she just points at me...ha ha.
I interrupted her doll house playing time...










