Emily is 19 months today!! These little ones grow way too fast!! But it is so fun to see them grow...love it!!
The big news is Emily started walking this past weekend! I caught her walking on the couch earlier today...not the most steady surface. She doesn't walk 100% of the time...but it's getting more and more each day.
She is saying a few more words here and there. I noticed today she kept saying "cheese" for the camera. She really is such a goofball.
We went to the Stutz' a few weeks ago, and they have a tall staircase and Emily kept climbing up and down on it. So she is now a pro on ours and I don't worry....well at last not as much.
She now has 12 teeth. The poor thing has been teething every few weeks since she turned 1. She didn't get her tooth until around that time. Hopefully, they'll slow down some now.
Emily is my little shopping buddy. She's so well behaved when we go 1st thing in the morning after we drop Elliott off at school.
Her favorite toy are balls. She loves them! She loves rolling them to you and playing with you.
Her favorite foods are cereal bars and strawberries. Both her and Elliott love strawberries. And she loves to drink anything I'm drinking. And if I don't share...she lets the whole world know it!
And our favorite: She's fights you more the poopier the diaper is!! YES!! Makes for some fun and interesting times in our home. She made Patrick throw a temper tantrum last Sunday because of this!!
Her favorite foods are cereal bars and strawberries. Both her and Elliott love strawberries. And she loves to drink anything I'm drinking. And if I don't share...she lets the whole world know it!
And our favorite: She's fights you more the poopier the diaper is!! YES!! Makes for some fun and interesting times in our home. She made Patrick throw a temper tantrum last Sunday because of this!!
She's taking off with my purse. She loves to empty it.
Here she is trying to say "cheese"
Another "cheese" pic.
She's being so goofy here.
Here she is walking to me.










