It's that time of year again. This is my 2nd time to do the "Great to be Eight" baptismal preview fireside. The 2nd time is a lot easier and stress-free compared to the 1st.
I decided to make the cupcakes this year. I made the same recipe as Miriam used for Brock's wedding cake, it uses a white cake mix as a base and you add other ingredients and it has a simple cream cheese frosting. I added glittery edible flakes to add some shimmer to them. Then I added the cupcake toppers. I was very pleased with them except I only had halloween and christmas cupcake liners. Oh well.
I did the same as last year and did the 2 donuts in a bag to make an 8. Nice and simple and fun.
And I did the invitations different this year too. I had them backed on a piece of red cardstock.


