Today is the last of the monthly pictures I'll be taking/posting of Emily. Can't believe this little baby of mine is going to be 2 next month!!! Love this girl to pieces!!
Emily is so much fun...and independent...and I'm just loving her personality more and more each day.
She is still my little snuggler and she'll still let me hug on her and love on her.
Emily is getting more opinionated on what she does and does not want.
She is still a pretty good eater overall. Her favorites are grapes and crackers.
She loves to play outside. Right now she loves to play with daddy's rocks around the garden bed. Yeah...that drives him crazy.
She LOVES naptime...and so do I! She has been napping for at least 3 hours lately....I'm able to get so much done in that time.
She is still her shy sweet self. She still gets apprehensive when we go anywhere to see anyone new...or whenever someone comes over. She is quite glued to my side.
She's talking more and more each day. She'll try to repeat most things. But overall, she's still pretty quiet.
Oh...her FAVORITE....is watching the baby genius sing a long songs on the TV. She doesn't care to watch anything else on TV...but this is her favorite! She'll watching it several times in a row. When I tell her we are going to watch "Emily's show"...she gets really excited and starts clapping and saying "yay".
Elliott was trying to hid from the camera....but my camera was too fast for him to hide his face from me!
She was playing with a cord...and she didn't care that I was telling her "no" a gazillion times. But she did fall apart when I took it away.
And this is what she does to let me know she's upset with me...she gently lays herself on the floor and makes sure I am watching her. It's pretty funny.








