I've been wanting to take the kids to Sea World lately. I think Elliott would absolutely love it! So when I saw the preschool pass for free...I jumped on it. But we had to go before June 30th. We were going to go next weekend, but Brock & Katy were able to come with us this weekend. We love spending time with them, and will miss them when we won't be able to see them as often!!
The kids LOVED IT!! I didn't get to see Elliott enjoying the shows as much...I had Emily on my lap. But Emily loved it! She was glued and could spot the animals pretty quickly...and point at them. She would randomly clap during the shows too...it was way cute.
We let Brock & Katy call the shots and decide what we were going to do. Patrick & I had been before...and we ended up getting season passes too...so we'll come again anyway.
We saw the Beluga Show 1st. It was nice.
I then went on a rollercoaster with Brock & Katy. Yeah...that was crazy. It was okay....I survived....but I could've also survived without going!
Elliott really wanted to go on that rollercoaster....so I watched Emily while Patrick & Elliott went on this rollercoaster for kids. Elliott LOVED IT!
And then we found a ride that Emily could go on. She seemed so serious here...but she liked it.
I love this genuine smile of my little guy!
We then saw the sea lion show. It was good too.
Whenever we ask Elliott what his favorite part was....he says looking at the sharks. Which is crazy...because we looked at them for less than a couple of minutes.
Waiting for the Azul show:
The Azul show has always been a favorite of mine and Patrick's. Elliott absolutely LOVED the preshow....with the silly guy playing with the shooting water.
And then the last show was the shamu show. This is when my body wanted to expire!!! Lol! I was in a hurry to sit with Brock and Katy...and when I spotted them....they were clear on the opposite side! And I had to carry Emily all the way...while weaving in and out of crowds and while making sure Elliott stayed with me. I immediately handed Emily over to Katy. On the way I saw they closed the gates. I thought for sure Patrick didn't make it in. I was so glad when he sat by me a few minutes after we found Brock & Katy.
We were quite pooped!! I LOVED seeing how excited the kids were to see all these animals. Elliott was pooped too...and we let him sit in the stroller until we got in the car.

















