We had so much fun celebrating this little girl's birthday today!!!!
I made her a dress out of these cupcakes.
Daddy was on present duty. She had so much fun. Kathleen, Megan, and Karl came over to join us. Brock and Katy also spent the weekend with us. Megan happened to get these wings for her...and she actually enjoyed wearing them. I designated Brock as our photographer. I love these pics!!
She finally got the idea of how to unwrap the presents....so cute.
Love this pic!!
Ms. Megan and Elliott.
This was the fave! She loves her car! She loves it even more when Elliott pushes her in it!!
Emily loved helping out her daddy while putting the doll stroller together that Ms. Kathleen got her. Uncle Brock is pretty sure she is showing signs of an aspiring mechanical engineer!! Ha ha!!!
Love this too...giving 5.
She hadn't seen the cake yet. I was walking her over to it...as soon as she saw it, she said, "oooh!" and made a beeline for her chair!!
Love this pic of Elliott and Aunt Katy!!






























