Friday, February 19, 2016

Everett--1 month

It's hard to believe Everett is 1 month today. It's zoomed by...and it's been so much fun having him in our family.

Everett is a great eater.
He lets me know when it's time to eat...I no longer need to keep a hawk's eye on the clock.
If he's awake...and not eating...with a clean diaper...he really doesn't know what to do with himself and will let me know he's bored by squawking at me every few minutes. It's a cry for attention.
Elliott & Emily absolutely adore this little guy. It's been hard because the 1st 2-3 weeks of his life the kids weren't allowed to be near him because of their coughs. But we are healthy again...and they are always loving on him. It really is sweet. I'm glad to see that Emily has adjusted well and loves her baby brother.
He's had a few gassy episodes where he would scream...but not too bad...maybe only 2-3 times.
He doesn't have any issues with spitting up or drooling or any messes really that come out of the mouth.
This boy certainly does dirty diapers. At least 10 a day. If I'm not feeding him...I'm changing diapers!
We are getting closer to being on a regular schedule....which I can't wait for!
He's been quite the easy baby so far.