Our little guy is 2 weeks old today!! We all absolutely adore him. I'm always having to tell Elliott to leave him alone and let him sleep...he just wants to hug him all day long!
Everett had his 2 week check up this morning. He's doing great! He's been gaining an ounce a day since we were there last Monday. She said the norm is 1/2 an ounce a day. So proud of my little chub...although he clearly doesn't look like it!! Here's his stats for 2 weeks:
Head circ: 35.5 cm--40%
Height: 21"--74%
Weight: 7 lbs 8 oz--20%
He's a great eater...and a great sleeper. I'm glad that now that he's surpassed his birth weight...I can just let him wake up when he is hungry at night. I also love that he lets me know when he's hungry...and lets me know when he's done eating. Since with breastfeeding...I never know how much he's really getting.
We are so glad this little guy is in our family and has made our family complete!!! It's taken some time and a lot of work to get him here!!
I took several pics yesterday to make his baby announcement....the blanket he's laying on is one my mom made.
Here's several pics I took with my phone this past week...I clearly take ton of pics of this little guy!!!








