My little Everett is 8 weeks today!
His Aunt Katy gave this to him....and we took advantage of our Tuesday pic today! We have 4 months until our reunion...I'm going to bring this onesie so we can get a pic with her. But he is chunking up pretty quickly...so it most likely won't fit anymore. But we'll try!!!
Everett has moved on from 5-6 hour stretches at night to 8-9 hour stretches!!! I'll take it!! I usually lay him down around 7:00-7:30...and he usually wakes around 3:00-4:00 am. And then we wakes again around 6:30-7:30 am for the day. He's doing great...and if I went to bed when he did...then I'd get a lot more sleep!
Everett is starting to interact...a little. I can get him to make cute baby cooing noises at me when I talk to him. LOVE IT!!! And he smiles at me more too.
We love our little guy!!! He is such a blessing in our lives!
Also took advantage of spring break and got Elliott in the pic this week!!!







