7 weeks for this little guy!!
Nothing new with Everett this week. He still snoozes throughout the day. I am determined one of these days to get a schedule set...but I'm not sure if it's too early. He's still a great eater...and pooper! At night he still averages 4-5 hours before I'm woken up to feed him. Last night was good...7 hours! He's only done that 1 other time.
He's growing! He is definitely out of newborn clothes. I got out some 0-3 month clothes...and some of those are getting snug. So I need to start bringing out the 3 month clothes.
Everett is our last baby. It's sad. So as I put these newborn clothes away that both Elliott and Emily wore...it's pretty sad to think I won't have another baby that will be wearing them!!
BUT....we are so so very grateful for this sweet baby of ours!! Emily and Elliott ADORE him...and they probably wish I was so helicopter-ish when they are around him!!
"She's behind me...isn't she!?!"






