Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Everett Jacob -- 33 Weeks

Everett is 33 weeks today!

Today Emily is at preschool. So it's just Everett and me hanging out. So weird for it be just him at home!!

Everett is such a roller these days!!

I left him on the floor for 5 minutes...when I came back he snagged Emily's cheese sandwich and was trying to munch on it!! He's now had his 1st sandwich at 7 months!! Crazy kid!! Soon after that, I placed him in the sewing/play room. He then rolled out into the hallway. I placed him back on the quilt...and then he was right next to me by the sewing table! He is a mover!!!

He LOVES his food!! I try to feed him 2 meals a day...breakfast and dinner. And he inhales it...he growls until the next bite is in his mouth. And I know he's not starving, because I nurse him right before! He hasn't been picky on which food he likes. Carrots, sweet potatoes, corn, zucchini, broccoli, green beans, apples, peaches, plums....these are the foods I have in the freezer...and he doesn't prefer one over the other. I mix some of them together...and he still doesn't have a preference. He eats and inhales ALL of it!! He does get upset when it's all gone...so sometimes he gets a 2nd helping.

We love our little Everett man...he is so much fun and we love this stage he's in right now!!