Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Everett Jacob -- 35 Weeks

35 Weeks! Only 17  more to go!! Crazy how fast it has flown by. I feel like my baby doesn't look so much like a baby!!

Everett is getting a lot better at naptime. Bedtime is always a shot in the dark. He did better last night by just waking up at 4 am. But he used to be a lot better. If anything has changed (out of town, a cold, time change)...he throws his bedtime schedule out the window!!

He is still loving his food...of course!

For PT, we are working on sitting up. She wants him sitting up independently soon. He can do it for a few seconds...but we need to work on it. I guess I'm not that worried...Elliott and Emily didn't sit up until they were closer to 9 months.

I put away all those cute onesies that Katy/Brock gave us. They were after all 6 months...but I loved them...they were oh so cute. Now I only have like 3 onesies in his size. I must have another box of clothes somewhere...or I'll just have to go shopping!!

Just love this sweet happy boy!!!