52 Weeks!!
It is here...and we have finished 52 weeks of my little Everett Jacob!!
Oh...I can't believe it's been 52 weeks!! His 1st birthday is in 2 days...what a year!!
Everett still has NO teeth! Seriously!!
He is standing and pulling up to everything. But no walking or standing stationary.
He eats everything I give him. I give him everything we eat...minus the messy stuff....mostly because I'm too lazy to feed it to him. His favorite food are usually meats. And when it's really good...we usually have a tragic meltdown because he doesn't want to stop eating...EVER!
He is so fun! He recently LOVES to go to his Daddy after he wakes first thing in the morning. We are still waiting for him to say "Dada".
The kids are great with him...when I'm busy and he's fussy...it's nice to ask the kids to entertain him. And they usually do it willingly. They love it when they see him do something for the 1st time.
Oh how I love this little guy of mine! It's been a crazy busy year...but we are just so happy that we have him in our little family!!
He was so agreeable with pictures this morning! He actually sat there and smiled for me...so all the pics are of the same pose...but that's okay..we were done quick!! And he's so cute and smiley in all of them...so we have 7 of the same pic!






