Oh this boy! He is just so fun!! I feel like I didn't get to absorb and enjoy this age with Elliott since I was working and our life was pretty hectic and up in the air back then. But Everett...is just so much fun!!
Everett loves hanging out with his big brother and sister....even if he's not playing with them...he thinks he is...and he loves it!
His favorite food is meat! And eating is his favorite past time.
Sadly, he's not a cuddler! It makes me so sad that these boys of mine won't give me hugs willingly at such a young age! Unless I wake him up...and then I get snuggles!!
He loves books...and tearing them up.
He loves music and waves his arms in the air when his toys plays music.
He also loves being chased...but he's not good at it. He ends up laughing so hard that he can't crawl anymore and ends up falling on his face or bonking his head on the floor!!
I hope Everett had a fun birthday!!!
We had fun with the smash cake!
We had his birthday dinner at chick fil a...and he got as much meat (aka chicken nuggets) as he wanted!
We then did presents and cake....he then try to take another plunge into the 2nd cake...but I definitely didn't let him. And even though he OD'd on the previous cake...I did let him have a tiny piece of this one.
He has eye on that cake! He had too much fun earlier!
Because....he tries to eat everything!















