My sweet Emily turned 5 today! Can you believe she's already 5?!? I'm in denial that she's 5 and that she's starting kindergarten next month! But for today....we'll spoil her like crazy and celebrate what an amazing girl she is becoming. We are so proud of who she is...and love her like crazy!!!
We started out with donuts for breakfast! It's always the kids' choice for their birthday...and since I do my best spoiling them on their birthday...it always happens!
And...both Daddy and Emily were anxious to get her measured!
Patrick took the day off to spend a fun day with all of us. So when she asked him if she could please open all her presents...early this morning! Of course he said yes! She was so excited. She kept reminding me yesterday to be sure and wrap her presents!
Everyone's favorite is the princess cupcake party game! Even the boys like it!
Pop beads! Who remembers these?!? They are way more fun than back then!
We then headed out to the zoo and the splash pad there. They all had fun...of course!
Her birthday lunch of choice was chicken and macaroni & cheese. So we went to Golden Chick.
I then went to pick up her birthday cakes. Best decision I made this year was having them made! A lot less mess...and a lot less stressful!
And they were super yummy!!
As Emily was eating hers...she say..."YES! I'm a Bergen!!" Ha ha...not sure what to think of that!!
Look at him! I think he is in a sugar coma! Only 1/2 the cupcake eaten!!
Daddy then took her out for ice cream...all by herself!
Oh we love you so much Emily!! You are the sweetest! I feel so grateful that I get to call you my girl! It's just the 2 of us...my little buddy!!




















