Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Everett Jacob -- 18 Months

Everett is 1 1/2 today!!!
I can't believe how big this boy is!!
He is stubborn. He can walk...he just just refuses to. He walks along EVERYTHING in the house...even having a hand on the wall. But if I ask him to walk to me..he refuses. It's like a game to him. 
He has 3 teeth...with a 4th one about to break through.
He loves food...of course. His favorite is still berries and meat!
He is getting better at his climbing skills! He can climb onto the very top of the couch...and pretty much freak me out! He also knows how to move a stool to my bed and climb on it that way.
He is also getting better at his empty all the drawers skills! He can empty every single drawer in the kitchen! Even if he can't see inside the drawer...he still empties it!
He's still a binky boy...but we need to fix that asap!!
He still lets me snuggle him from time to time...which I love. 
He did nursery last Sunday! He lasted the entire 2 hours and did amazing!!! So happy about that.
He is loving splash pads this summer! He also loves the pool. But he gets frustrated because he doesn't want to be held and he just wants to go!!

I just love this little guy oh so much!!! So very grateful for him...even during this huge tornado phase of his!!!


  
You see that hand going in his pants! Yes...there is a reason he is still wearing onesies!!