Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Elliott is 9!!

Happy Birthday Elliott!!!!

I can't believe it's been 9 years since he was born! That was such an emotional and exciting time!

It is just so exciting to see him grow and mature and see what kind of young man he is becoming! He is an amazing helper!! He sometimes tries to get out of chores by taking Everett out to play. He knows what a big help that is...and he knows I always give in to that and he gets out of chores!! He is amazing in school...and is so responsible! I am pretty much clueless what goes on with him at school...because he takes care of it all and I never hear from the school. He is a great reader...it's just hard for me to find those books that captivate him. But once I do...he barrels through that series of books so so fast!

We hope you had a fun day today Elliott! Love you so much!!!

He didn't really want a pic...but he didn't get much of a choice!


Donuts for breakfast! Of course!!



He was really easy for the rest of the day. He wanted pizza and to go play mini golf as a family.

He did really good at mini golf...he and I scored the same!




He's been asking for a particular video game since April. So I wrapped it in a big box...so he was pretty sure he wasn't getting it. So this is him discovering what was in the box. Yep...spoiled!





Ninjago strawberry cake as requested....


We had friends over to help us eat cake!