Everett is 21 Months today. He is growing so much. He's not a baby anymore. But sometimes....very rarely....when he's snuggling with his bear and is about to go to bed....I also get a snuggle out of him...and then I see a very teeny tiny bit of baby still in him.
He's quite the hardy bruiser type of boy. He falls...bonks his head...wipes out...and he doesn't care. He might rub his head...and just keeps on going and going and going!
He's my little sidekick...and is quite crazy. He is super attached to me. Since we left him for an entire week...and then a few weeks later...Grandma picked up from bed when I was out of the house. So...he doesn't handle me being away from him very well! Understandbly though!
He's not talking. He might've said bear the other day...but it was quick and only that 1 time. I'm going to try to not have a binkie in his mouth as much during the day so maybe he can have more opportunity to talk.
Love Everett man...craziness and all!!!







