I was so excited that Patrick wanted to come see us over Labor Day. He could've very easily stayed home and enjoyed his alone time...but he was willing to give up so much of his long weekend to stay with us. It really meant a lot to me. Oh and that was completely his idea...I didn't even mention it to him.
So...we went shooting...of course. I told Elliott he could only watch. But my dad was so good with him and Elliott shot all the guns we did. I was so proud of him and so grateful to my dad to help him out.
Grandpa and Elliott shooting grandpa's .38
Once again, there was me telling Elliott he can't shoot the big guns. But, Patrick was more than happy to have him shoot his AR-15. So cute.
Patrick got some sure shot. You put it on your target and it gives your target a little bit more bang. So I think these are the ones that Patrick got....I don't really remember. Mine was being stubborn. I would shoot right next to it and the sure shot would get thrown up in the air...and it still wouldn't blow up!! So Patrick got impatient with it...but I did eventually get it.
Okay...these next 2 are of my target. The green square is my target...and you can see the dirt that it kicked up and the bag would just bounce around.
Grandpa and Elliott with Patrick's 9mm.
I love all of these expressions Elliott would make. Most of the time he'd close his eyes. I'm really surprised he enjoyed shooting so much because he absolutely HATES loud noises...but I guess the ear protection fixed that for him.
I did a lot of shooting too...but I was also the one with the camera....so no shots of me. I really enjoyed it...wish we could do more of it more often. And Patrick wanted to make sure I can make a shot at someone if they break into our house...ha ha...so he takes me every so often so I don't get too rusty.












