The kids had such a fun time with Easter this year. Saturday we dyed the eggs. We had Emily drop the eggs in and Elliott took them out. That worked out really well! Emily kept getting impatient though. I bought this scissor egg tong things...they worked out really well!! I need to find me another pair or two to have on hand for the future. I had some koolaid packets on hand. So we made our egg dye from that this year. It worked out really well this year.
We are pretty sure Elliott forgot it was Easter this morning. Once it got some light outside. Patrick peeked out the window and said someone had been in our yard. I pretended to be really concerned. And Elliott was insistent on looking outside. And then he saw the eggs. He was way excited. Emily was way more timid....or just tired. She did more hunting eggs at yesterday's ward easter party. Elliott had a blast of course. Emily's favorite part was opening up the eggs.




























