This sweet little girl is 21 months today...on Easter. She was not feeling very well today. Super cranky while we were all getting ready for church this morning. And then she was brought to me during nursery because she was quite warm. I held her the last hour and she just laid her head on my chest the entire time. Poor thing. I'm pretty sure it's teething. Her temperature was 99.6. Her temperature never goes over 100 when she's teething. So I didn't torture her too much with lots of picture taking.
I love this girl so much!! Lately, I have been feeling so so grateful for her.
She is such a sweet little girl. She's my buddy and hangs out with me all the time. She snuggles to me and gives me hugs on demand.
She is also really sensitive. She can get her feelings hurt quite easily. I'm going to have to keep that in mind for the future during the teenage years.
She's definitely silly....and she knows it. Some nights when I put her to bed, instead of saying "bye"...she blows raspberries at me. Stinker....but I love it!
She is a pro at sharing. I guess it helps to have an older brother. If you just ask her, she'll give you anything. However, it's not very cool with her if you just take something from her.
She is addicted to the ipad. It's my fault completely, especially since she has her own folder on it. She likes to steal it from me too. So I've been having to hide it from her during the day.
She still loathes bathtime. I had to have Patrick's assistance last night. I'm starting to loathe Emily's bathtime too now.


