We had our ward's trunk or treat on Wednesday. I really enjoyed it!! It was prolonged....the kids were easily entertained and not waiting around for anything to happen. They had so much fun...here's a quick pic I took before we headed out...and before we put shoes on!
On Halloween night, we went to a friend's house! Yummy food and then we all went trick or treating together. The kids just had so much fun. Elliott was leading the pack...and Emily was trailing the pack. I had her walk up to the door by herself (among friends) and told her I'm watching you. Then each time after that she'd say to me "you watching me??" So cute! They went to way too many houses than I would originally take them to. But since we were with the group...I let them. We were out for about an hour. I'm so glad they had such a fun time!!
She kept wanting me to take her picture....I HAD to oblige!
A friend insisted on taking our family pic....I really didn't want mine taking...since I'm big and all...but here it is.








