Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Emily Rose -- 4 Years!!!

These kids are just growing so fast...I'm having a hard time keeping up.

I can't believe Emily is 4 years old!!! I remember when Elliott turned 4 and Emily was just 3 months old! How?!? do they grow so flipping fast!!

I just love this little girl so so much. I am so happy that I have been given her to be my daughter.
She is just so sweet...and sensitive...and super shy....with a heart of gold.
She loves to cuddle and give me lots of hugs.
She LOVES to read. I could read to her for hours....if I could endure it of course. There is usually some form of bribery in order to give them a library day.
Her favorite song is I am a Child of God...and requests it every time we get into the car and for every FHE.
She loves to play with her big brother...but does get her feelings hurt pretty easily.
She loves on her baby brother.
She tells me all the time, "You're my best friend Mommy....forever and ever." I just love that so so much.

We had a wonderful day for Emily today. It was just so much fun...and we kept busy!!! I really wanted to celebrate her and make it a special day.

Her special breakfast was donuts! Of course....Elliott was pretty excited to celebrate her birthday today too...especially since it involved donuts!!


And tradition also warrants her to lick the beaters!

We were invited to a friend's house to hang out and play. The kids decorated cupcakes and then played outside in the water.



Lunch was a happy meal from McDonalds...we never do happy meals! So that was a fun treat for both of them.


I asked Emily weeks and weeks in advance what kind of cake or cupcakes she'd like for her birthday. All she told me was "pink". So I showed her several pics of cakes/cupcakes...pink...princesses...and I included this. And I was quite surprised she chose this one. But it was simple enough for me to do it and it look good!

She is just so excited to be 4!

















Still here...and still chilling out.....





Everett just chilling out with us with all the chaos of opening presents!



I know these are all the same pics...but her expressions are just so fun!!