Our little Everett Jacob is 27 weeks today!
We had his 2nd PT appointment this morning. There are several things we need to work on with him. Sitting up, tummy time, and his 2 neck stretches.
His sleep schedule is going great!!! I've been so impressed with him (and myself!!)! I haven't fed him in the middle of the night in over a week. The night before he soothed himself to sleep several times. He only cried for a minute and then I realized he stopped before I even got up. We just need to work on him going through the entire night without waking. We'll get there soon.
He loves to roll! But he's 1 sided!! He only rolls over on his left side. He'll just keep rolling over and over...but just on that one side! We need to also work with him rolling over on his right side.
Every day I'm so grateful we have this little guy in our family!!







