Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Everett Jacob -- 25 Weeks

25 Weeks!!

We are back from vacation...and we are trying to get back in a routine!

Everett slept a few times all through the night while on vacation. But not even close since we've been home! Baby Boot Camp start when he turns 6 months...and we are going to get this boy sleeping through the night!!

He tried his first solids yesterday! I'm hoping once I get him more food in him, he'll sleep through the night.

He was quite spoiled on vacation...and now thinks he can be constantly held...not so little man!!

We had a cranial band appointment yesterday...his head has already improved so much! We have about 6 more weeks to go!

5 months is one of my favorite ages for babies! I love that they are so fun and interactive...but can't get away from you!! Everett is such a happy baby and we just love all this interaction from him!!