Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Caribbean Cruise 2017 -- Day 4 Roatan, Honduras (Wednesday)

We woke up and saw land!! It was a beautiful skyline! We are so excited today to have our excursion in Honduras! 

The port had a complimentary 5 minute of wifi! So I had to check up on the kids! So good to hear they are doing well!!









The port entertainment:

 So beautiful!!



We have a go pro like camera. But some settings were changed...and we didn't get all the video we thought we had. It was quite a disappointment. But we were able to get a few stillshots. This was our 1st time to snorkel for the both of us. And it was just amazing....I could've stayed out there all day. I just loved it. We saw so much fish...and schools of fish. It was just great...I want to go back just to snorkel! After snorkeling, we went kayaking. We also got plenty of beach time. I got so fried on this trip!







We saw so many of these schools of fish...finally a good picture of it!

Our excursion started at 10 am. And we got back at 3 pm. We were just exhausted!! So no makeup for tonight!!

My crabcake

 Patrick ordered escargot again because he didn't get a pic of it the 1st night!

This was Patrick's swordfish. 1st time to try it. He wasn't a fan...he said it tasted like a fishy pork chop. 

I had a beef dish...tenderloin and braised beef. 

Since Patrick didn't like his swordfish...they insisted on him ordering another. So sliders it is...he figured that was a safe dish!

This was a jaffa cake. It was so so good!

Our assistant waiter was so funny tonight. Patrick wanted to try the cherries jubilee, but she asked if we wanted to try a sugar free dessert....we said no. But she insisted and said it didn't taste sugar free....and then she insisted on us trying the coconut ice cream too. We had 4 desserts on our table!! 



We finally discovered this. On channel 16 it tells us where we are...wish we discovered this when we were at sea the previous 2 days!

Our show tonight was an ice skating show. It was so good!!!