Friday, September 22, 2017

Caribbean Cruise 2017 -- Day 6 Cozumel, Mexico (Friday)

Cozumel!


It was fun to see another Royal Caribbean ship right next to ours!






After we visited the shops at port...we decided to try out the rock climbing wall! I don't have amazing upper strength. I have some....but I can't even to a pull up! So...I was worried I wouldn't even get up 2 feet! But I surprised myself that I got halfway up the wall! Patrick did amazing and got all the way to the top!



Arancini for me....so good...but so filling for a starter.

Lamb for my dinner...I thought it had a salty taste...so it was okay.

We shared this fish, shrimp, and scallop dish. It was really good.

Patrick's beef strip....it was so good!

We had lime key pie for dessert...the best dessert we had. But no pic.


Tonight's show was a repeat of the ice skating show...so we skipped it since we'd seen it.