Monday, May 12, 2014

Blue Bell Creamery

We were really excited to meet up with Brock & Katy in Brenham today. Elliott was super excited to see them and to tour an "ice cream factory". I think this was my 1st time here too. Weird. Especially since I've lived here my whole life (minus the 4 years at BYU).
We got there a little early. So we hung out outside and I had fun taking pics of my beautiful kiddos. Love these guys to pieces!!





They had so much fun chasing each other...it was so fun to see them play. And it was fun to see Emily explore further than 5 feet away from me.

Elliott insisted on getting a pic on the cow. Emily was a champ and even held onto Elliott.

Emily loves playing chase...you can see her laughing here.



Both kids did great during the tour. Emily would get a little inpatient whenever we'd stop and listen. Elliott was very fascinated by it.

Elliott was excited that he got to pick his own ice cream...and it didn't have to be a plain vanilla or strawberry flavor. He chose chocolate chip cookie dough....and of course he loved it!

He was a champ and posed with the paper hat. He didn't want anything to do with it...but he relented and let me snap a pic. And of course, I put the hat on upside down!! I realized it right after, but I knew I couldn't get another pic of him.

Emily got a half scoop of vanilla....and she definitely was a fan of it. And was very inpatient with me while feeding it to her.

We then went to McDonalds and hung out there for a couple hours to hang out and chat. It was a lot of fun to spend that time with Brock & Katy. Too bad I didn't think about getting any pics!!