I didn't get around to taking pictures yesterday....we had a crazy busy day.
So I got the camera out first thing this morning. I got a few pics taken before my battery died. When I got out my spare battery....it was dead as a doornail as well.
So Emily has been BUSY this past month!!
She LOVES being outside. Playing with the water table, playing on the little tikes play cube, and even playing with rocks around our garden bed (her favorite lately). One afternoon, she spent hours out there. I just love it!!
She is getting "independent"....if you've ever had a child near the 2 year old age...you know what I mean!!
She is more insistent on what she wants.
Emily is still addicted to my Ipad. But I only let her have during times I need a break or if we are on a long car ride, or at the doctor's office.
We recently took off the front of her crib and turned it into a toddler bed. She's been doing great....but she's now resisting bedtime. She used to be a pro. So I don't know if it's her "independent" stage, or just the change. We may change it back to see if she will still resist bedtime.
Emily is saying lots of words lately. I need to write them all down sometime.
I love that she has a gazillion expressions and mood changes all within 10 minutes!
So when I got out the camera....Elliott asked me what I was doing. I told him I had to take pics of Emily. I wasn't thinking right. And he was sad that I didn't say him. Awesome Mommy moment right there. So then I made a game of trying to take a pic. And he'd do his best to try not to let me take his pic. Here he is on the stairs....he was originally pouting here....but it changed quickly!
I finally got him!!!!









