Thursday, May 15, 2014

Outside Play Time

My silly little girl hates water. She whines when she gets 1 drop on her. So I am shocked by this photo!! She was having so much with the water table. When Elliott would splash her, she would giggle like crazy. She doesn't love it all the time. She is quite selective of when she wants to get wet. She still isn't a fan of bathtime...but maybe there will be some hope for splashpads this summer!

I scored this little tikes play cube thing on craigslist for $15. It wasn't even put together in the pics...but I figured I could gamble $15. We were quite happy that it all fit together and WORKS! The kids love it...and they love being outside. Emily spends most afternoons outside...for hours at a time. She also likes playing with the rocks around the garden. Elliott loves playing with his hula hoop out here too.