Friday, October 24, 2014

Elliott's 6th birthday!

Elliott was so super excited that today was his birthday!! He's been counting down since October 1st! It was so fun to see through his eyes how magical a birthday is when you are young! He even told his bus driver in the morning...very excitedly!!

Emily and I went to visit Elliott during lunch...and I took one of the cupcakes I made earlier that day. 

Then his dad had scheduled several weeks ago to read to his class for his birthday. They had so much fun. They then had a daddy son birthday date at burger king. Elliott's favorite burger is the $1 rodeo burger there.

We still took him to piano lessons. Then afterwards, we celebrated his birthday with just our little family and Kathleen & Don (who are practically family too!)








 So fun to get bedding for a birthday...,ha ha! His new sheets and the quilt I made for him.

 It's folded over at the top, but it's a little monster for his lost teeth. He has 1 loose tooth!
A wii game he picked out a month ago. 

Can I tell you how much I love this game!? It's so good for his age...and it comes with 4 different cards. 



 And the #1 present he LOVED and wouldn't put down playing with them were the trucks from Kathleen & Don!! He played with them for 1-2 hours after opening presents.



Before bed, we had to do our yearly measuring. So fun to see how much they've grown!


And here he is with his new bedding and quilt!!


We had a party the next day at Peter Piper Pizza. He had so much fun that I didn't get very many pictures of them all playing. Last year we did Chuck E. Cheese. I like Peter Piper a lot better!




And our hostess took a picture with the birthday boy and his mom and dad and printed it out for us!! We LOVE this little guy of ours...can't believe he is 6!! Can't believe it's been 6 years since I gave birth to this special guy...and became a mom!!