Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

We had a crazy halloween day. My parents are in town, and halloween night is their last night with us. And Patrick is working late. We'd normally do more for Halloween, but in all honesty, I did the bare minimum. I wanted to spend as much time as I could with my parents...and wanted my kids to spend time with them too.

BUT...the kids had a lot of fun.

I got them dressed up. And as soon as we gave Emily her halloween bucket...she knew exactly what we were about to do. She remembered from the previous' week trunk or treat. It was fun to see Emily all excited and going from house to house. Elliott was super excited and walked ahead of us. We had to walk a bit to find houses with lights on. Emily was scared of a few other kids dressed in their costumes.

Afterwards, it was fun to see the kids "play" with their candy and being excited about it. Emily spilt a box of nerds on the floor. And Elliott helped her pick them up without being asked....it was way cute.

We then ordered chinese for dinner.



 Love these cuties so much!!