Tuesday, October 28, 2014

New Bed!!

We packed away the crib tonight. It was really sad for me. I really hope we'll be able to bring it back out one day. I turned the crib in a toddler bed when Emily's knee got stuck between the slats. But she is such a roller! She falls out of her toddler bed all the time. And she sleeps through it!! So I saw this at a garage sale for cheap...and it comes with a trundle bed too. They have side rails that will keep her in bed. We put a stool next to it so she can climb in. She's not a big climber...so for now, she won't be climbing out. She was pretty excited about it. We talked about it for several days before and she was with me to pick our her sheets. She played in her bed for about 1 1/2 hours before she actually fell asleep! We were going to wait until her 3rd birthday to redo her room and bed....but I couldn't pass up this bed. I can't believe how big she is getting!!

As I was typing this....she went upstairs to get her owl. She climbed in her bed....and couldn't get out! I had to go rescue her.


 She bonked her head when she tried to lay her head on the pillow....




All ready for bed!