Today was a crazy day! We went to the SuperFaye Fundraiser event at the church building. I donated a sewing class and I wanted to drop off a quilt to display (and ended up selling it there too). So we took a look around and ended up buying a bed for Emily. Then we had Elliott's birthday party. And then the ward's trunk or treat!!
Elliott had so much fun. Emily and I hung out while Elliott helped himself to all the games. He really had so much fun!! When the trunk or treating started....Elliott was nowhere in site. He had taken it upon himself to get started!! No time to waste!! So I took Emily around...she had so much fun. She wouldn't say "trick or treat", but she would raise up her halloween bucket. I would ask if she wanted to do more and she'd quickly say "yes". I finally saw Elliott after I took Emily around, I said, "Elliott I haven't seen you at all." He said, "Well, I've seen you!" And then he was off again! Emily kept asking for "more". So I tracked Elliott down again, and made the kids take a picture!! Elliott had filled his bucket up twice. Emily only went once to all the cars and hers was only 1/2 full. That boy went around 5 times!!!! Crazy! We had so much candy!
Such a forced smile!
This is where Patrick hung out...handing out candy.
We came early so Patrick could help set up. Emily and I were hanging out in the foyer, while Elliott played basketball. So I decided to take some pics of my little Elsa.
Watching for her daddy.








