Our sweet Everett is 11 weeks old today.
We had fun taking these pictures today. I took a total of 99 pictures!!!! Crazy!!! So we obviously had fun with it...and Everett was a champ!
Everett is "chatting" a little bit more. I feel like the others were a lot more chatty by this age...he just must be more reserved.
He slept completely through the night twice this week!!!! I can't believe it. Of course, I tossed/turned those 2 nights...darn it! He's getting there. Both Emily and Elliott were sleeping through the night by this age. This boy just loves to eat!!!
We are slowly getting on a schedule. I feed him when he wakes up in the morning...anywhere between 5 and 7 am. Then he naps for an hour or so. He gets one official nap in his bed...usually around 10 am...and then he naps here and there in his swing or car carrier. Once I don't have to pick up Elliott from school, we can get him to have his 2nd official nap. And he is still eating every 3 hours. Sometimes I can push it to 4 if we are out and about. I try to get him to bed when the other kids go to bed...about 7:30. So not a perfect schedule that I'd like....but we are slowly getting there.
He's still being such a good baby!
I love this picture where he's staring intently at Emily.
This little girl takes the title of "big sister" seriously!! She loves taking care of him. If I tell her not to get too close to Everett...she also orders Elliott not to get too close. She also orders me as well! She sits by Everett in the car...and I have to constantly keep an eye on her. I'm always saying, "Don't touch his face. Leave the baby alone. Don't put his binkie in....only Mommy does that." She really does LOVE to take care of her little brother.











