Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Everett Jacob -- 14 Weeks

Patrick had a doctor's appointment...so we tagged along with him in the car. And as I was feeding Everett, I realized it's Tuesday!! So I took this week's pictures with my phone. He was quite content and happy since he was just fed!!

So this past week...he has decided to attack his head!! Seriously! I think it's a nervous habit he's started. He just starts scratching his head. I've noticed he does this when he's eating, fussy, tired, or just wants to be held. And this little guy has HARD nails...not flimsy soft ones like most babies. And then one day I had a thought....I'm going to wake up one morning and his head is going to be a bloody mess...and then it happened! I wasn't super shocked....but was a little bit surprised. So now he sleeps with socks on his hands...he doesn't seem to mind so far. And I try to keep an eye on him during the day.

He almost has complete control of his head...but we are not quite there yet.

I love that I can just about get smiles out of him whenever I'd like. He's so much fun!!

I know these last 3 are just about the same...but I just couldn't keep them out!!









And here's his crazy head....how I found him one morning.


And then his head all cleaned up!!